Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Old and Cherished Treasures

DSC06003

DSC06002Whether I am browsing in an Antique shop,

DSC06004

DSC06002Or looking for old and rare books,

DSC02967

DSC06002I just can't seem to tire of seeing old treasures.

grandma-you-were-the-cutest-baby











My creation

DSC06002Ever since I decided to write and create For The Love of Old Books, so many nice things have been happening.

Old letters and books

DSC04236You never can tell where you will find inspiration amongst kindred spirits.

DSC06002

3 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Karen,

What a beautiful post you have shared today.
Love all your wonderful old books and things. Your Grandma was a real sweetie and what an adorable photo.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Karen, my package arrived, and of course, I love both of the items I ordered, but I had two extra little Orchard House pictures. Are they a gift? How nice of you! I just love you and your talents. laurie

Nancy Jo said...

HI KAREN,
Guess what came in the mail today, my 1918 copy of Raggedy Ann. Its all old and I just love it. I will post a picture in a day or so.
I also got a nice new bunch of paper stuff from E'Bay. I posted a picture of that. If you would like some old letters I can send them to you.There were several in this bunch.
Nancy Jo